“But I wouldn't know where to start. I hate writing. I'm too busy to take on anything new. And how are we supposed to get these newsletters into people's hands anyway?”
All great questions. Let's answer them right now.
1) The writing:
How about we do it for you?
We'll pick the topics, write four interesting articles, package them into a done-for-you newsletter that is an EASY copy-and-paste-and-send job at your end.
2) The distribution:
Happily, there are email marketing services out there that will handle the whole thing. And believe it or not, they're FREE at the start.
The company I'm recommending will charge you NOTHING until you've got 1000 subscribers on your mailing list. (Yes, that's their clearly-stated business model. There's nothing shady going on here, my friend.)
Now what would it do for your business if you could send a cheery and informative email newsletter to nearly ONE THOUSAND subscribers who've opted to get your emails?
- with it only taking a tiny slice of your busy schedule
- and to top it off, you're paying the email-sending service NOTHING until you go over the 1000 mark. And then you pay them the princely sum of just $10 per month. I call that tiny amount... peanuts!
Sounds like a win/win to me. To you too?
Especially when you consider the Customer Lifetime Value of a podiatry patient...
A monthly email newsletter is not only a REVENUE GENERATOR, it's EASY when others do most of the work. And that's where we come in.
“So what will this cost?”
Surprisingly little. It's our "peanut pricing" policy!
Your first newsletter is FREE. So you can see what we're made of. Kick the tires, take it for a test drive. Carefully examine the Welcome Pack and see how a regular newsletter like this can help GROW your business.
80% of business professionals believe that email marketing
INCREASES CUSTOMER RETENTION
Remember, the newsletter you'll be receiving each month will be in an almost-ready-to-share ("if you can copy+paste, you can do this") format.
To explain that:
* You've got some work to do. You do the setup work once, and the rewards come over the long term. Like completing your medical studies. You did that work once, and you get a 'return on investment' for many years.
* Also, once a month, you'll copy and paste my newsletter into your email sending service and if you don't have one, there is an excellent service I am recommending. It's "forever free" if you have less than 1,000 subscribers (and just $10/month after that), and they have a surprisingly helpful live chat support team.
* So there is a learning curve, but they're available to talk you through it 24/7, and also
* I've written my own illustrated "how to" manual for this. It's short & you'll love how simple it is. Despite my BIST (internet science & tech) degree, I've struggled with manuals written by tech heads that have no heart for making things simple for their users... which is why I will NOT inflict that on you.
So use any of the subscribe forms on this page and let's get you started. Our mailing system will respond by asking you to confirm your email address, and then it'll send you 3 valuable downloads, all for FREE:
ONE: The current issue of our Footcare Newsletter. Like every issue, it contains a smorgasbord of 4 articles across multiple topics (including footcare, of course) and with a few edits it'll be ready for you to email to your subscribers.
TWO: You'll also get our handy Quick Start Guide that takes you step-by-step through the setup process. Easy peasy with illustrated instructions like these!
THREE: We'll also send you our training on how to GROW your own email mailing list even if you don't have any subscribers yet. This is valuable info, even if you never join our service.
If you like what we're doing, and can see the value of emailing our almost-ready-to-send Footcare Newsletter to your patients and subscribers every month, then you'll be pleased to know you can TEST DRIVE it for FREE for 14 days, by clicking here...
CLAIM YOUR FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
When you decide to become a member after examining the 4 free articles and the newsletter format, how much will you pay? You certainly won't pay as much as
these folks want to charge you
for the articles alone. No way!
- You'll pay just $20 per article, so that's 4 articles for $80 a month, instead of the originally-planned $100 monthly membership fee as my ongoing thanks for being brave enough to commit to a monthly newsletter to nurture your connection with your clients, past, present and future!
- It’s a savings of 20% — and, as long as you continue your membership, the $80/month rate is yours to enjoy.
HOW THIS WORKS:
- At the start of each calendar month, I will send you a link to download the new month's issue.
- You can, of course, cancel anytime either by emailing me or logging in to your PayPal account and cancelling there.
- And for your peace of mind, I've added a 30 days refund guarantee so if you think the quality or value has fallen, or you just don't want them any more, you can ask me for a refund - and you'll get it, pronto, with no quibbling. (I hate it when marketers guarantee a refund but when you ask for it, they turn out to be liars.)
“How come your price is so low? Makes me worry about the quality of your articles!”
We’ve all heard of bulk buying. Buy in volume to get a discount. It’s a proven way to get your hands on products at a reduced price.
That’s volume buying. What about volume selling?
It can cost FIVE TIMES MORE (up to 25X more) to attract a new customer, than it does to retain an existing one
[Harvard Business Review]
As a member of the Podiatrists Content Club, you'll get your hands on quality articles because of the power of volume selling. Digital content (such as software, for example) is well positioned to take advantage of volume selling where the same code-based project can be sold to hundreds or thousands or even millions of buyers.
Take mobile phone apps, for example. Or games. Or online training sites like Udemy and Coursera. Or Amazon Kindle where you can buy a full 400-page novel for as little as 99 cents^. Each buyer gets something valuable without having to pay the provider the full cost of development.
Similarly, volume selling allows us to cut the price per member to an astonishingly low level, without sacrificing quality. And you get to leverage our work for pennies on the dollar.
Now you know why the price is as low as it is. Plus I'm not greedy.
“But if everyone is getting the same articles...?”
Great question. Yes, what if the podiatrist in the next suburb (let's call her Doctor X) also gets our newsletters?
I say, "No problem!" and here’s why.
- According to the APMA, there are 18,000 practicing DPMs in America^. If 1% of them sign up here, the odds that your neighboring foot doctor is getting our articles would be 1-in-100. So if you know 100 of your peers, on average only one of them will be using our content. How likely is that this one clever podiatrist is a near neighbor (read: competitor) of yours?
- If 10% join us, the chances are still just 1-in-10, and the likelihood that one of those ten is near you is still ULTRA LOW.
- Or to answer that another way, if 100 of your peers joined us, that'd be an average of 2 per state. 50 states x 2 = 100, right? And if 1000 joined, there'd still be only 20 per state on average. Not per city. Per state. So we can safely conclude that the chance that you and Doctor X are both sending the same content to your patients is NEGLIGIBLE.
But even if you were, I still say "No problem!" because...
- you’ll be keeping in friendly contact once a month with your past and present patients. That's a massive positive step to reduce your customer attrition rate. Your tribe will have no reason to look elsewhere.
- FACT: Businesses that show an interest in their customers between paying visits have a much higher retention rate than those who don't.
- So even if you and Doctor X down the road are both getting our newsletters and sharing them with their patients, that won't hurt either your business or hers!
- And so far, we haven't talked about using the newsletter to attract new clients. There are plenty of footcare practices which do NOT have an email newsletter. When your patients tell their friends about something they read in your monthly newsletter, you've not only got a customer retention system - you've got a customer referral thing happening too!
Now does that sound good, or what?
It sure does! Click here to take the FREE 14-day trial
“Sounds good, yes, but I know someone who tried the newsletter thing and said it didn't work.”
Yes, I noticed that too. They stopped producing newsletters after a while and the old ones are still up there on their websites. I found them while researching for this business.
Here's the mistake they made, and why newsletters were a fail for them: they have no email list!
When I visited their websites, I could NOT find a signup form where people can subscribe to get their newsletters.
73% of marketers rated the ROI of email as excellent. It delivers the best return on investment of any marketing channel
NOTE: It's big mistake not to collect the email addresses of your patients and prospective patients. Those emails are going to be a core part of your Customer Retention plan.
So whenever they created a new issue of their newsletter, all it seems they did was add it to their website. Did they tell anyone? There's no sign they did. But if they did have a newsletter, I couldn't find a way to subscribe to it. Big mistake! You need an easy, reliable way to contact your tribe... one that is scalable, too.
No wonder they quit doing newsletters after a while. I imagine they saw very little in the way of results, just by posting it on their website.
Avoiding the newsletter graveyard!
I'm not suggesting you join the graveyard where online PDF newsletters are buried.
You know, where people are supposed to remember to come to the company website every now and then... and search for the Newsletters link... and click it... and then get confronted by a list of links to all the PDF newsletters they've ever published... with mouth-watering names like "Summer edition 2017" and "Oct 2018 issue" (I jest, of course)... and then they're supposed to click the latest one and read it.
But the bad news doesn't end there.
No. Because online PDFs are typically presented in 2 columns.
People say they prefer HTML emails, but plain-text emails actually get higher open rates |
Why, I will never know... because if you want to read the whole of an article, you have to scroll down a bit to read what's in the first column and then scroll back UP AGAIN to where the article continues in the second column.
How many of your customers and prospects are going to do that??
Yep, that's what I thought too. Not a whole lot.
Especially on their cell phone! And pretty much everybody's got a mobile phone now, right?
No wonder so many of these online PDF newsletters ran out of steam after a while. I've seen them. In researching for this service I'm offering here, I've seen too many newsletter graveyards, as I call them.
You don't want your newsletters to get buried like that!
Which is why we're doing things differently.
The Big Difference Here?
Your newsletter is going to land in their email inbox!
Email is 40x more effective at acquiring customers than Facebook and Twitter combined
77% of people PREFER to get permission-based promotional messages via EMAIL (versus direct mail, text, phone, or social media) |
86% of customers would like to receive monthly promotional emails|
So Don't Leave Empty-Handed
Everything I’ve outlined above is 100% FREE when you sign up. Why? So you get a chance to try my monthly done-for-you Footcare Newsletter for a full 14 days with zero risk.
Click Here To Start Your FREE 14-day Trial
During the 14 days, you can cancel via PayPal anytime and you won’t be charged a penny. Plus, you get to keep the Welcome Pack as my way of saying thank you for taking a look.